You qualify for a standard adult passport renewal if your most recent U.S Passport:
- Is undamaged and can be submitted with your application;
- Was issued within the last 15 years;
- Was issued with 10 year validity; and
- Was issued in your current name or you have changed your name and can submit legal documentation to prove this change.
You will need to bring the following to your appointment:
- Your most recent U.S. passport;
- A photocopy of your passport’s data page;
- One passport sized (2x2inch) photograph – see photo requirements;
- If you have changed your name since your previous U.S. passport was issued, you will be required to furnish evidence of your name change;
- The non-refundable application fee of US $110 or the equivalent of the whole amount in Lebanese currency – Payment is accepted by credit card, issued by a U.S. institution, or cash (US Dollars or Lebanese pounds). If paying in cash, exact change is required. Credit card payments are accepted in dollars only. Payment is not accepted by checks;
- Form DS-82. Complete the form online, print and sign.