Location: U.S. Embassy Beirut Lebanon
The U.S. Embassy will resume limited online scheduling of American Citizen Services (ACS) appointments on Thursday, October 22. Schedule appointments using the U.S. Citizen Services page.
Due to COVID-19 mitigation efforts, including reduced staffing and limited space, ACS Beirut has not yet resumed normal operations and remains committed to social distancing by reducing the number of daily appointments. All visitors to the U.S. Embassy are required to wear masks. Any individual seeking consular services will not be allowed entry without one.
In case of an emergency situation requiring immediate ACS attention, please contact BeirutACS@state.gov to request an appointment.
Routine visa services remain suspended. More information is available at https://ustraveldocs.com/lb/index.html.
- U.S. Embassy Beirut, Lebanon
+961-4-542600 or +961-4-543600
- U.S. Department of State – Consular Affairs
+1-888-407-4747 or +1-202-501-4444
For further detailed information regarding travel and security in Lebanon:
- Visit the State Department’s travel website Travel.State.Gov to review the Lebanon Travel Advisory, Country-Specific Information for Lebanon, and the Worldwide Caution.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive the latest security updates and make it easier for the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate to contact you in an emergency.
- Follow the U.S. Embassy in Beirut on Twitter and Facebook