In order to process payments more efficiently, we ask you to conform to the billing instructions provided below.
All invoices must be in the same currency as stipulated in the Purchase Order Form #347. A Purchase Order or Contract will be drafted in the same denomination as your quote. For example, if you quoted a price in Lebanese Pounds, the Purchase Order or Contract will be issued in Lebanese Pounds and the payments will be made in Lebanese Pounds exclusively.
In order for an invoice to be accepted as proper for payment, it must contain the following information:
- It must have a date
- It must have the full name and address of the vendor
- It must have a contact name and telephone number
- If your company charges VAT taxes, you must show the VAT number and charge on the invoice
- It must reference the Purchase Order number, Blanket Purchase Agreement number or Contract number if the goods/services were procured through one of the above purchasing documents. The numbers look similar to the following sample – “19LE2022P0XXX”
- It must have your full bank account information including IBAN number
Invoices which do not conform to the above will be returned to the vendor within 7 (calendar) days of receipt by the Embassy Financial Section for correction without any liability to the U.S. Government.
All invoices should be sent electronically or physically to the following address:
Financial Management Office
Amine Gemayel St.
All proper invoices will be released to the banking system for payment within 30 days from receipt of a proper invoice in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation Subpart 32.9 – Prompt Payment (http://acquisition.gov/far/loadmainre.html)
If you have any questions regarding the payment of your invoice, please call the Financial Management Office above at +961-4542600.