The U.S. Commercial Service in Lebanon is part of a global network dedicated to support U.S. commercial interests and promote U.S. exports overseas. The U.S. Commercial Service provides the following services:
- Counsels U.S. companies on market opportunities and ways of doing business in Lebanon.
- Assists Lebanese companies in identifying manufacturers of products and services.
- Assists U.S. companies in identifying Lebanese agents and representatives.
- Recruits Lebanese delegations to attend trade shows in the U.S.
- Organizes trade fairs and seminars in Lebanon to promote U.S. products and services.
- Advocates on behalf of U.S. companies bidding for projects in Lebanon.
- Negotiates with the Lebanese government market access issues and barriers to trade and investment.
- Mediates and resolves commercial disputes between U.S. and Lebanese companies.
- Promotes Foreign Direct Investments (FDI) in the U.S.
For more information about our services, visit trade.gov/lebanon.
The Country Commercial Guide (CCG) presents a comprehensive look at Lebanon’s economic and commercial environment, identifies commercial opportunities for U.S. exports and investment, and reviews the overall investment climate in Lebanon.